Restricted Rehire paperwork?

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
My DD is on restricted rehire because she self termed on her first program (four months into her extension - she came home early to take care of me because I was having surgery, and gave almost two weeks notice, all her managers seemed very OK with it). She recently applied to the Fall CP and was pending, then denied, but never received any information about RR paperwork.

She's not sure how to proceed - she'd love to come back, and had excellent reviews from the managers she worked for, but it sounds, from what we read here, that she needs to contact some office specifically to talk to them about her RR status, and fill out some specific forms - can anyone shed some light on this for us?

Thanks in advance,

KC:wave2:

I might be mistaking but RR is not a really great thing to have with the Disney Company. I am sorry that she did not get in. She needs to have some documentation on why she left the program early and contact casting department to set everything straight.

Everything will straighten out... Just keep moving forward!

Can anyone direct us as to who, specifically, she'll have to contact? She can't access the hub now, of course - so what department should she be calling?

thanks so much!

KC pirate:

My daughter just looked this up on the hub and restricted rehire means they may not be rehired for 6 months. If she waits 6 months the status should be removed. I hope that helps good luck.

Yeah the six month thing... Not so much. I've had three friends apply over two years later and still be restricted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter