Restricted Rehire Paperwork...

LauraLynn

Earning My Ears
I've been pending for over a month and I haven't received any RR paperwork...I talk to a few other R.R. on FB and they haven't received any either. Has anyone received R.R. paperwork yet? There was a huge pending wave yesterday and I'm getting frustrated we haven't received the paperwork.

I've been pending for over a month and I haven't received any RR paperwork...I talk to a few other R.R. on FB and they haven't received any either. Has anyone received R.R. paperwork yet? There was a huge pending wave yesterday and I'm getting frustrated we haven't received the paperwork.

do you know if anyone has recieved it yet? they could be waiting to send it out in a big batch this year. unfortunately, this year seems to be different in every way than years prior

They deal with this on a case by case basis.

Just because you haven't heard of someone receiving it, doesn't mean that no one has.

Some choose not to share these types of details about themselves.

I was just curious if anyone R.R.'s have received any. I heard only one person did, and that was a few weeks ago. That's all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter