restock ?

RCM

Mouseketeer
Staying on points. When we get towels midweek will we get another box of detergent or can we request one? How many loads can we get out of the detergent?
Thanks!

If you are staying 8 days or more, you will get additional detergent on your full cleaning (day 4). If you are staying 7 days or less, you will not usually get the detergent on the Trash/Towel but can certainly request it. Laundry soap is also available for sale in the resort store. They are pretty small boxes good for a couple of washes at most.

They are small boxes of tide. Single wash each. You can buy them at Target for a buck a box. I usually bring extra from home.

We've only gotten what I consider to be single use boxes and have always bought detergent with our groceries when we have a 1 bedroom or higher.

We tried the Purex combo detergent/dryer sheets on our April trip. It worked just fine. You could pack them in your suitcase easily.

I've tried the Purex sheets as well, and they are definitely the cheapest and easiest way to go when you are traveling. I have premeasured powder detergent in the past, and won't go back to that now that I have used the Purex.

With T & T they are supposed to replace the laundry detergent as well. Many don't know that esp since they often don't.

With Trash & Towel service, Housekeeping will:
Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins.
Provide fresh bathroom linens.
Replace shampoo, facial soap and bath soap.
Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.
Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners.
Replenish dishwashing liquid, dishwashing detergent, sponges and laundry detergent as needed in one-, two- and three-bedroom Vacation Homes.
If you don't get it, just call and ask for it. We also use the 3 in 1 sheets when air travel is involved but have a stock of the single use boxes from when we've carried our on to places.

If you are staying in a studio, you don't get any laundry detergent. You have to bring your own or buy some.

I've tried the Purex sheets as well, and they are definitely the cheapest and easiest way to go when you are traveling. I have pre-measured powder detergent in the past, and won't go back to that now that I have used the Purex.

I got one of these in the mail to try so I figured that we could try it during our trip. Glad to hear good reviews on it and I love to hear how easy it is to transport.

There were other posts on another thread about greasy spots with the Purex sheets. Also discolored clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter