• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurantsorus...NOTHING McDonalds..

Phillygrl23

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this was already posted but I just returned for my week-long trip to disney. In Animal Kingdom, we stopped to the closest restaurant which happened to be Restaurantsorus (sorry for spelling). I was telling my BF that was it McDonalds food (at least the fries and nuggets-as it was last time I was there) since he is a picky eater, but once we got inside, NOTHING was of McDonalds. The fries were disney, the burger was disney, and the chicken "nuggets" were disney ones. I had no idea of this before I left, so I was just sharing this tip incase you didnt know :confused3

Thanks for the info...
We were actually going to avoid this place but might give it a try as a snack. We eat enough McD's when we're not at Disney. :)

Yes, the food items at the particular place was changed over to Disney about a month ago. But the fries are still there somewhere. And at all the other three parks.

YAY! A restaurant with such a cool name shouldn't have to serve nasty McDonald's food. :goodvibes

Yeah, I'd heard about this, but must admit I'm among the disappointed...don't know why, but I've always liked that they had this....seems they must be phazing out the McD's influence b/c often the fries carts are closed....oh well, I guess if I really really really need a fix I can always hit the stand near Canada in Epcot....

Good thing I'd rather have a :mickeybar!

I agree with those that are happy, but it sucks for those that liked the McDonald's influence at AK.

I'm disappointed ONLY because I have a very stubborn eater to feed.

My 3yr old will live off of chewy granola bars for a week, if I can't find something that he likes. After 3 days and the stomach cramps start :sick: , I may end up taking a cab to food that His Royal Hiney :worship: will eat. My first kid was NOTHING like this, it's just crazy to me :mad: .

Sometimes a old (kid's) favorite can save a vacation. My kid won't try any of the exciting new food that is a huge highlight of the vacation for me. :confused3

Nothing is worse than getting spoiled by the first only to have an ultra stubborn second child!

I thought DS would starve when he was 3 at WDW but we managed! Have fun those of you with picky kids!

Glad to see this! Get enough of fast food places when we are home

I agree with those that are happy, but it sucks for those that liked the McDonald's influence at AK.

Oh, I think sucks is putting it a bit harshly. It's not like McDonald's is hard to find now that it's no longer in AK.

I've never stepped foot in that place because we don't do McDonalds food at WDW. I'll have to keep an eye on the menu and see if other changes come its way. Thanks for the information!

If anyone has been there recently, please share photos here if you have them.

YAY! A restaurant with such a cool name shouldn't have to serve nasty McDonald's food.

1) I admit that I patronize Mickey-D's when on the road.
2) But, I expect uniqueness at WDW.
3) Not something I can get on almost any corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter