Restaurants with Kids menus!

I like your planning style, Zena :) I'm going to add that to my list of "must dos" before we go :) :surfweb:

Cheers,
Sally :)

Actually, in the last year they have made some big changes in kids meals. They have made them much healthier. You can now find things like grilled chicken breast a the french market. The other choices there are mac and cheese or chicken tenders (no more mickey nuggets). Riverbelle has kids prime rib or turkey sandwiches. Pizza port has a mini pizza or spag. /meatball. Most, if not all, of them come with baby carrots and fruit (grapes, apple slices or strawberries depending on location and season). In DCA ds had mini burgers and waffle fries at test pilots and a hot dog meal at award weiners.

True. I had the Prime Rib kids meal at River Belle..very tasty and they have a condiments bar where you can add all kinds of good things. The turkey looked great..fresh..we watched the guy carve right there. It came with grapes and apples and a drink. Plenty of food.

I like your planning style, Zena :) I'm going to add that to my list of "must dos" before we go :) :surfweb:

Cheers,
Sally :)

Thanks Sally:goodvibes ,

As far as I am concerned you can never plan to much when it comes to a trip to Disneyland:wizard: . We go every year and after each trip I plan I learn something that helps me to plan for my next trip :teacher: that will make the trip after that even better:thumbsup2 .

Aloha Zena :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter