Restaurants that offer souvenir mugs?

Tink&Belle's Mom

Mouseketeer
Last year for my birthday my DH bought me a souvenir mug at CRT (the one that the smoothie comes in). I know that LTT also has souvenir mugs for sale. But, I was wondering whether there were any other restaurants that offered similar (clear glass, etched with name of restaurant) mugs that I could add to my collection?

Thanks!!

We have souvenir mugs from LTT, Tony's, and King Stefan's Banquet (now CRT). On the old Gold dining package (in the early-mid nineties) many of the restaurants gave mugs to everyone on the plan at a participating restaurant so we have a house full of glass mugs and we never use them.

Tony's - our kids got anout 8 oz. clear glass with a green design of Lady & The Tramp on one side and Tony's logo on the other with their smoothies - but paid extra for them. I think they were $7.95 each :confused3

Not specifically Disney, but we bought fun light up plastic glasses from RFC in DTD for our kids last July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter