Restaurants on the Wonder

hugastar

Earning My Ears
Can we eat at the restaurants for breakfast and lunch too, or is it only dinner.

If so, do we still need to dress up just like for dinner?

Thanks.

Can we eat at the restaurants for breakfast and lunch too, or is it only dinner.

If so, do we still need to dress up just like for dinner?

Thanks.
For breakfast & lunch, generally, there is one of the MDRs available for sit down service (Triton's), and another with a buffet service (Parrot Cay). There are times when one or both may not be available. The only "dress code" is no swimwear or tank tops. The hours of service are shorter than the regular buffet (Beach Blanket Buffet) hours.

Yes. Navigator and DCL should tell you which restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. No real dress code at those meals.

Yes. Navigator and DCL should tell you which restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. No real dress code at those meals.

Good answer. I'd just add that the topside buffet (Beach Blanket) is also open for both meals. With the informality and ease of whatever MDR is open, we like dining there for the relative peace and quiet, and the always fun interaction with the servers.

I think Parrot Cay was open for breakfast. I loved the tranquity there. No formal wear needed.

I avoided the buffet... too busy and congested. I hate looking for an empty table when I have food in my hands.... I prefer table service.

Do others think the Wonder buffet seating area is too small? It felt like my HAL and Princess ships had a larger buffet eating area with tables.

Last edited:
Tritons is normally open for a sit down breakfast and lunch and parrot Cay with usually open for lunch buffet with a different theme each day

The navigator is great. They list all the food places and hours they are open on the back page very day. Including the ice cream station and surrounding food places at the pool.

Beach blanket is a sit down dinner with waitstaff. It was practically empty when we went there for dinner instead of parrot. We got a table next to the window, watched the sunset (kind of), and enjoyed a great quiet meal with the family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter