• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants not included on 08 Dining plan- will they be added?

serendipity

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone,

My DH and I will be visiting Disney in January and are a bit discouraged regarding the restaurant selection on the plan. Marrakesh, San Angel, Chefs de France and Pepper Market are all not included. If memory serves me correctly all of the EPCOT restaurants were in fact included last year, however, Pepper Market was not. Also, I believe I read that disney restaurants were added last year in the fall. Do you believe this will happen for the upcoming year?

The past two years the early lists left of numerous TS and CS restaurants. They were all eventually added back on. While on the phone making my ADR's the CM told me that the list on Allears.Net was often more up to date than Disneys website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter