• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants near HS

matynurse

Mouseketeer
We did Mama Melrose last trip and enjoyed it but we may try Via Napoli this trip and really don't want Italian twice. None of the other menus look appealing to me. Suggestions on other close ones that won't take all day to get to?

is pretty entertaining and the food is good if basic. I like Sci Fi Dine Inn for lunch. It's more about the atmosphere than the food. I stick with burgers and onion rings.

There are several other good places in Epcot. Teppan Edo if you like hibachi style cooking. A lot of people shy away from Biergarten but it is one of my favorite places. Rose & Crown is pretty close to the international entry. La Hacienda de San Angel is also good but about the furthest from that gate.

In the Yacht Club, the Captain's Grille is quiet and good with a variety of choices.

You can go to the restaurants on The Boardwalk as well as at the Yacht & Beach Club.

We love leaving for a while and taking the boat to the Boardwalk to the Big River Grille. Or you could walk easily. No ADR needed, which is a huge plus for flexiblity and it is one of my favorite places to eat. Their beer cheese soup puts Le Cellier to shame!!

I will second Big River Grille of course you could hit anywhere on the boardwalk or at beach and yacht club or fir that matter swan and dolphin so Yachtsman or Shulas would be great for steak espn club beaches and cream tons of options not that far from you

Big river grille is my favorite!! We have never been disappointed. Usually it's walk right in but occasionally there is a slight wait.

I always get the blackened mahi sandwich, we have also tried the chicken sandwich, burgers, and the pork and all are great!!

We love leaving for a while and taking the boat to the Boardwalk to the Big River Grille. Or you could walk easily. No ADR needed, which is a huge plus for flexiblity and it is one of my favorite places to eat. Their beer cheese soup puts Le Cellier to shame!!

2nd the Beer Cheese Soup..... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Just note that if you choose to go from DHS over to an EPCOT restaurant for a meal, you'll need a park ticket with the hopping option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter