Restaurants at HR??

dbail2

DIS Veteran
How are the restaurants at the HR ?? Were there any places to get fast food or take out?? How late are they open??
:bounce: :jester: :bounce:

The Palm is a pretty standard steak house, part of a chain. Noisy and boisterous. if you like this sort of thing, you might enjoy it.

The Sunset Grill is the main restaurant. Very good at breakfast and lunch, with the menu changing to more "serious" contemporary cuisine at dinner, which might not be to everyone's taste.

The closest HRH gets to fast food is the Beach Club, which serves sandwiches and burgers.

I've never tried getting anything to go, but you can always use room service.

Where do you order the Pizza from? Does the hotel provide the number for the Pizza Hut? My kids love pizza and sounds like a good thing for the evenings.Does the delivery take longer since it is a hotel?

We got some bagels & coffe in the morning to go at Sunst Grill, they set up a small pastry line with Cappucino, juice, coffee & pastries for take-out.
We ate dinner at the Sunset Grill it was wonderful! One of the best steaks I've ever had, and not to high end. We also got the kids chicken fingers to go at the Beach Club. I noticed someone carrying Dominos pizza boxes to the pool.
Maybe they'll take the hint & get a small market type food place like PBH if the take-out keeps walking through the lobby!

We got take-out from McDonald's one evening. If you have a rental card I'd say the closest McD's is less than 5 minutes away. We did this for our kids!!! :jester:

call the front desk and they will give you ythe no of the pizza hut, it takes about 30 min and they deliv. to the front, hot and tasty. no problem

CPM: Does PBH have a "food court"? Is it quick/easy to walk to? What are their hours? Thanks:p

Originally posted by ceb29
CPM: Does PBH have a "food court"? Is it quick/easy to walk to? What are their hours? Thanks:p

They don't have a food court, but they have a market type place where they have a variety of breakfast items in the morning, then sandwiches, pizza, wine & other quick items the rest of the day. Is it a quick walk from HRH? It's about a 10 minute walk from the front of the hotel. It's probably just as easy to walk to Citywalk from HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter