Restaurant ?

Big Kid in Alabama

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know anything about the spinning restaurant at Epcot with character dining with Chip and Dale. I think it is called Garden Grill. Is this place worth it? Meaning, is the food good? We have reservation in July there but are thinking about changing it to Coral Reef.

Thanks in Advance!

Roll Tide Mickey

Yor are correct about the restuarant, it is on the upper floor of the Land Pavillion. It has been a while since I've eaten there, so I can't vouch for the food or the experience. :confused3 I have not heard many good things about the Coral Reef, however. :sad2: From what you read here, the food is marginal to good; but the service is poor! You'll need to decide. Good luck!

Doug

The food at GG is nothing special, IMO. However, Coral Reef has gone from my personal "must do" list to my "not likely to return anytime soon" list. The food quality and service has gone downhill drastically over my last few visits. The aquarium is nice, but after a while you don't even realize it is there. It's nice to sit right next to the aquarium until your meal gets intruded by kids standing over you, yelling and screaming back to their parents/siblings/whatever. It really became an unpleasant experience.

GG, like I said, the food is nothing special. You won't leave hungry though. What sets GG apart from other restaurants is that it rotates (we have been there when it doesn't rotate, it breaks down just like any other ride) and the character interaction. Due to the way the restaurant is designed, the characters (farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale) will pass by 2, 3 or even 4 times, each time spending some time with your party. It is some of the best character interaction on property.

I say keep your ADR as it is. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter