Restaurant Water

fuzzlekins

Mouseketeer
With the DDP, I know you can get a bottle of water as a snack credit (which I don't plan to do), but I'm wondering if you're allowed to get a bottled water with your meal at restaurants. Do you have to get a soft drink or is bottled water also included?

Thanks! :)

The DDP includes soda, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade.

The CS restaurants will usually let you sub a bottle of Dasani for the dessert entitlement. You can ask if it can be used as your beverage option as well.

Many of the bottled waters are specialty beverages and not included with meals - such as Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino.

They will usually allow you to get a bottle of Dasani if it is available. Mineral, spring or sparkling water is extra.

I hope so! I don't want anything special, just non-FL water. I'd rather not have the lemonade or soda calories if I can avoid it. Plus bottled water can leave the restaurant with me if I don't finish it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter