Restaurant Suggestions?

amym2

DIS Veteran
We'll be in DLP just for one day in Oct, and it will be me, DH, DS13, and DD11. I'm guessing since we just have the one day we won't want to spend time on a TS meal, but is there a TS restaurant we really shouldn't miss? And how long should we expect a TS meal at DLP to take?

Also, any suggestions for CS meals? We'd like to avoid typical American foods like burgers, chicken nuggets, etc since we can get that at home and don't really like Disney's versions at the other parks. Is Disney's version of a croque monsieur worth eating?

Hi, the new TS restaurant in the Studios, Chez Bistro Remy is very well themed and definitely worth a visit if you have time (and are visiting both parks).

Croque Monseiur's are really good at DLP - can be purchased in both parks. Depending on what day you're there, will depend on where you can eat as not all CS are open every day. Typically we like Earl of Sandwich in the village for CS as it's always quick and tasty.

Thanks! If we did eat at Chez Bistro Remy, approximately how long would the meal take? Interesting to know that not all CS are open every day. We'll be there on a Monday. We won't get our hearts set on one restaurant just in case. Anyone else care to suggest something?

Toad Hall is good for English Fish and Chips, Hakuna Matata is also really good and big portions. Colonel Hathis Pizza is meant to be nice as well but Ive never eaten there.
The croque Monsieurs are really nice.
A few TS restaurants used to do a quick service meal including Walts - Im not sure if this is still the case

You can look at this website nearer the time and it will show you what is open and closed (it only goes to end Sep up to now)

http://www.disneygazette.fr/dgi/horaires-restaurants-30-septembre-2015.html

If you only do one Table Service then I would go for Walts or Blue Lagoon, and although we don't really do Counter service we like the atmosphere at Colonel Hathi's - it's a nice area to stop and sit in :] We've really found all the CS outlets pretty much the same ! Kx

What about a character meal? That way you would kill two birds with one stone. Cafe Mickey in the Village is TS and has a good variety of food.

Otherwise you could try a buffet as you can do that meal fairly quickly. Plaza Gardens or Agrabah in the main park, or restaurant des stars in the studios.

One of the good things about Bistro Chez Remy is that it is designed to be fast. The menu is limited and so meals are very quick. I would definitely choose it over a counter service for sure and it won't really cut into your time. Also buffet restaurants are a good choice as the food is prepared - you just check in and help yourself. Very good buffet dining options at DLP IMO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter