• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant Reservations

dontthrowsand

Mouseketeer
In the past we have always stayed at a condo off site and only ate snacks and a small dinner at DL. Now we are going to be staying in a hotel and would like to eat a real meal at DL. I know at WDW you can make ADRs 180 days ahead online but I can't find any online reservation things for DL.

You can do ADRs 60 days out at the Disneyland Resort, but generally you don't need them.

If you're really set on a particular restaurant, I'd call two weeks out and set up an ADR. You really might only need an ADR for Blue Bayou, Café Orleans, Carthay Cirle, or any of the restaurants at the Disney hotels.

In the past we have always stayed at a condo off site and only ate snacks and a small dinner at DL. Now we are going to be staying in a hotel and would like to eat a real meal at DL. I know at WDW you can make ADRs 180 days ahead online but I can't find any online reservation things for DL.

There aren't online reservations for DL. You can either call or email 2 months in advance. The phone number is (714) 781-3463 and the email address is dine@disneyland.com.

Also, just an fyi, they aren't called ADRs at DLR, they are simply referred to as reservations. :) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter