Restaurant reservations sparse for Nov 14-21?

nanalisa

DIS Veteran
Is it just me? I can't find any reservations at MK on Nov 14 and nothing available at HR several nights that week. I thought at 6 months out I wouldn't have too much trouble - or at least I haven't in the past. There is just nothing from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

Part of that is that the Christmas party is occurring during this time frame along with free dining which means less meals to choose from and more people vying for them.

Part of that is that the Christmas party is occurring during this time frame along with free dining which means less meals to choose from and more people vying for them.

Exactly MK is stopping ADRs at 6 pm because of the parties. This cuts many ADRs. On our trip a few weeks ago CRT was open until 11pm.

Also although it is still a little early for Candlelight Processional EPCOT is holding back ADRs because of this.

Our trip overlaps with yours and we are very happy with our ADRs. However I am traveling with my 2 sons so no BOG, and no character breakfasts. I did however book Chef Mickeys brunch but I am sure they will make me cancel it.

Exactly MK is stopping ADRs at 6 pm because of the parties. This cuts many ADRs. On our trip a few weeks ago CRT was open until 11pm.

Also although it is still a little early for Candlelight Processional EPCOT is holding back ADRs because of this.

Our trip overlaps with yours and we are very happy with our ADRs. However I am traveling with my 2 sons so no BOG, and no character breakfasts. I did however book Chef Mickeys brunch but I am sure they will make me cancel it.

We prefer late meals since there are just the two of us going, we have had no problem making late reservations outside of MK. I would love to not be doing any character meals but sadly that is not my case, luckily though I had no issues securing the ones I needed.

Not just you at all! There's a huge thread in the Dining Reservations forum about this same issue. Totally feeling your pain!

For me the device makes a difference. I see a lot more openings when I use my computer than when I use the MDE app. Don't know why.

I was able to book Tuskar House today for 11-20-15, Via Napoli on 11-19-15 and The Boathouse on 11-18-15. Absolutely nothing for MK or HS except one mid afternoon time for Brown Derby for the week.
We always eat at Sci fi and 50 Prime Time. I'll keep checking.

We check in on the 20th and can't get anything either. Very frustrating!
We check in on the 19th and had no issues getting everything at the exact times we wanted, even BOG and CRT. So strange because even as of yesterday I was seeing plenty of availability.

We check in on the 19th and had no issues getting everything at the exact times we wanted, even BOG and CRT. So strange because even as of yesterday I was seeing plenty of availability.
I've been checking multiple times a day and can't get anything, I'll keep trying:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter