Restaurant prices- mostly the same?

KJay

DIS Veteran
Are there any (table service) restaurants in the parks that are more affordable than others, or are they all roughly in the same range? I know there are several that are more expensive, but I've never heard of any that are less expensive!

Some are not quite as expensive as others, for instance, the Plaza Restaurant in MK is relatively cheap as compared to Chefs de France in Epcot. I suggest you go to this link, http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm#restaurants2010, and check out the menus of the ones you're interested in. Depending on how much you eat, the buffets may not be that big a bargain for you.

We thought Sci Fi's lunch menu was reasonable (several choices under $20). Sanaa is reasonable (several choices under $20, even at dinner). The Chefs de France prix fixe lunch deal isn't bad either. I find buffets expensive. I really don't know why people say they aren't... Via Napoli is affordable if you share pizzas. You can feed a family of 4 for under $40 if you order 1 really large pizza. The Plaza and Rose and Crown are inexpensive too.

I think it's worthwhile to check the menus also to see the prices of the various offerings. Someone choosing steak is going to be at the top of the price range, while someone ordering chicken will be at the other end of the range -- and that can be a $5-$8 difference on the entree.

For dinner buffet, go to Shades of Green, Garden Gallery, $13.00-$18.00 depending on which day you go. It's bit of a walk from the Poly, but quite do-able. About a 7 minute walk. or, take the bus from TTC.

Depends on if you want lunch or dinner. We like Liberty Tree Tavern, Chef De France, Rose and Crown, Sci Fi, 50's Prime Time, Grand Floridian Cafe, Tony's as a few for lunch. Plaza prices are reasonable all day long. The buffet prices are less for lunch than dinner. Mainly as someone else mentioned check out the menus at allearsnet or here to get an idea of what is offered at each and to get an idea of prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter