Restaurant Openings

Tyler's Dad

DIS Veteran
Hello. I just had a couple of questions regarding some restaurant openings.

1) Any word on if Yachtsman Steakhouse will open with the rest of YC? I haven't seen anything mentioned anywhere.
2) Has anyone been able to get a reservation at Teppan Edo since it was announced to be opening? We couldn't find anything for out trip next week, but wasn't sure if they just went that fast.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Probably haven't opened up Teppan Edo for reservations. If you go to the make reservation page and filter for EPCOT, it doesn't even show up.

Hello. I just had a couple of questions regarding some restaurant openings.

1) Any word on if Yachtsman Steakhouse will open with the rest of YC? I haven't seen anything mentioned anywhere.
2) Has anyone been able to get a reservation at Teppan Edo since it was announced to be opening? We couldn't find anything for out trip next week, but wasn't sure if they just went that fast.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

If the pattern from the other deluxes matches, I would expect Ale & Compass would open before Yachtsman

I have only seen Teppan on rumor sites. Until official from Disney, there will not be ADRs available.

I'm curious as to when we might expect the buffets that are closed might reopen? And not just character meals like Crystal Palace but places like Boma at AKL.

If the pattern from the other deluxes matches, I would expect Ale & Compass would open before Yachtsman

I have only seen Teppan on rumor sites. Until official from Disney, there will not be ADRs available.
Agreed! If anything more opens at YC, I'd expect it to be Ale & Compass. I want to HOPE they'll open something more than Beaches and Cream just for volume's sake. We'll see.

Same here for end of October for Teppan Edo.....share a table? I'll buy the first Ichiban. :-)

Where are people seeing the heads up/rumors that restaurants may be opening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter