• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant on Mother's Day

Peyton's Mom

Earning My Ears
I will be at Disney World on Mother's Day. What would be a good restaurant to go to to celebrate?

Per my mom's request we are doing hoop-dee-do revue. It is a dinner show. What kind of dinner are you thinking of? Relaxing they serve you, buffet, or show?

I guess it depends on what you're looking for...
I have heard that Epcot is having a special Mother's Day brunch at the World Showcase Pavillion... I think it's around $46pp or 2ts if you're on the dining plan...
We will be there during the same time and we decided to go with Chef Mickey's on Mother's Day... I'm not a big fancy meal in a nice restaurant type of mom....I'd rather be whooping it up with my kids and hubby at a loud, character filled buffet...
So like I said...it depends on what you're looking for...but I'd suggest getting ADR's ASAP!!!

I guess it depends on what you're looking for...
I have heard that Epcot is having a special Mother's Day brunch at the World Showcase Pavillion... I think it's around $46pp or 2ts if you're on the dining plan...
I heard on the boards that this was cancelled this year. :confused3

We're doing 1900 Park Fare and taking DMIL... we're also ordering her the glass slipper dessert with Happy Mother's Day on the plate. She can be Cinderella for a day! :rotfl2:

:cool1: I was there last year for Mother's Day. We made ressies for Tony's Town Square around 7 for dinner and got out just in time to see the fireworks. What a nice Mother's Day treat!

I just made an ADR for Chefs de France today for Mothers Day dinner for us :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter