Restaurant No-Show Policy

lumpyandgrumpy

Earning My Ears
Good morning! Will y'all help me out with your vast knowledge? We had 5 families going on a 6th grade graduation trip in June. We have ADRs for several restaurants for 20 people. One family just cancelled, so now we will be a party of 16, instead. One of my friends made ALL the reservations, so her credit card is the one on file. Will she be charged for the four that don't show? If we call and cancel these reservations, we're afraid that we won't be able to get our reservations back. Any experience with this? Can we just show up to the podium and change the count to 16 (or 8 for our split reservations)? Thank you for your help, DIS'ers!

You will not be charged for the 4 who are not with you. As long as some show up you will be fine.
You are correct, you can not change a reservation. They would cancel the existing aDR for 20 and look (maybe unscuccessully) for a new reservation for 16

Wow bog for 20!been keeping an eye of lunch bookings as adr day coming up and looks tricky to get for 7!

Thank you! BOG we had to split up into individual families, but our reservations are within 10 minutes of each other;) My mind is at ease now! Thanks, DIS'ers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter