• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant - long shot

Gingernut

Mouseketeer
Anyone know of an old fashioned american steak house playing country music on IDrive? Was there a few years ago - top end past Sand Lake Road.
Thanks if you can help

"Wild Jack's" steak house, I must say thou, on my 1st trip to orlando back in 1995 Wild jacks was the very 1st meal i had, wow loved the warm bread out of this world:thumbsup2 , but im very sad to say:confused3 i last ate there in 2008 and its got to be the worse meal i ever had in orlando and the most expensive :scared1:

We would second this.
Went there in 2005 and enjoyed it so much we kept going back, but when we went in May 2008 it was awful. It had lost all of its atmosphere and the food was terrible. We didn't even consider it on this last trip.

We still have the souvenir boot glasses though - and they normally come out at BBQs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter