Restaurant Help - Am I missing anything?

ladyariadne

Mouseketeer
We arrive at WDW this Saturday for our first ever Disney vacation. I have all of my AR's, but am wondering if I should change anything. I hate 2nd guessing myself. Any advice or comments? It will be me, hubby, son age 9, and daughter age 6. Should I have scheduled Chef Mickey's instead of something else?

Sat: 7:50 CRT for dinner
Sunday: Counter Service
Monday: 1:40 Sci-Fi Diner
Tuesday: 6:00 Le Cellier
Wednesday: 3:50 Mama Melrose - Fantasmic Package
Thursday: 6:50 1900 PF
Friday: 12:00 Whispering Canyon Cafe
7:30 - Sandcastle club for kids and Jellyrolls for us.

My husband steers away from Gormet food. Does this plan look okay?

Thanks!
Elizabeth

So you are seeing the princesses twice? Not that I can talk -- we are too! :rotfl: But we also mixed in Ohana's (Lilo and Stitch) and Chef Mickey's (Mickey and the gang). I think it depends on your kids. If your DS wants to see characters, you might want to add either of the above. I have never done CRT for dinner but maybe you could replace that with Chef Mickey's if he wants to see certain characters. The rest of this looks great! You did wonderful and you will have a magical trip!

There are no characters at CRT for dinner. I was bummed about that, but oh, well. The menu looks good and it will be a thrill just to be able to go in the castle.

My daughter is in to the characters, but my son really isn't. I kind of want to do Chef Mickey's for the characters, but my AR's are really based on how the menu's look. We are happy with a light breakfast, so I didn't schedule any character breakfasts. I figure we will get more for our money with the dinners.

We are on the dining plan and only have 6 table service's each. I think if we had one more, I would schedule Chef Mickey's for dinner.

Elizabeth

Oh, you're right! Eating at the castle is magical and a great way to start out your trip. We did breakfast there and loved it -- one year ago today as a matter of fact! Your DS will love Whispering Canyons. My oldest DS is the same age and we had to book it again for our upcoming trip! Make sure you write a trip report when you come back. It is always great to experience the magic through the eyes of someone who has never been there. Have a magical time!

Did you go to WCC for dinner or lunch? We are going for lunch and I am afraid it will not be as much fun as dinner. What do you think?

Elizabeth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter