Restaurant for night w/o kids

We are having our first dinner at disney sans kids on our upcoming vacation. We chose California Grill.

We have never dined there (as we always have the kids) but my choice would be Victoria and Alberts ( I think they have a Chef's table, too) for something super nice; next would be the Wolfgang Pucks Dining Room at DTD; and third would be Kiminos Sushi Bar or Kona Island Sushi Bar (as we both really like sushi)> I think the last has a kids club nearby which would make it convenient.

If you want steak, Shula's is excellent (and quiet). We had a later dinner here, there wasn't a single kid in the restaurant. It also wasn't very crowded, I think because we were there during free dining and because we ate so late.

California Grill's food is amazing. This is my favorite so far. There were some kids in the main dining area, but we were seated in a quiet wine room that was separate from the main area.

This is a great thread. We are taking a trip next November and DD will be old enough to babysit the younger 2. We are staying at FW Cabins and we also want a romantic dinner but there is no way I could get him to set foot in V&A. I was hoping for Artist Point but I heard it can be noisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter