restaurant.com question

tomscarpt

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used more than one coupon per visit.We found one we liked and its only a $10.00 certificate but you can buy up to 5.Reading all the fine print it doe's not say only one per visit like some of the other ones we read about.:confused3

You can only use one certificate at a time. Usually the $10 is good off $20 or more. $25 is good off $50 and so on. Now my Dsis and I have used to certificates and had the bill split. But that is at a place that we frequent often and the bill is never cheap anyway!!

read the fine print carefully because many of them say one certificate per table

A lot of them also stipulate one coupon per month, so if you used one on monday then went back on tuesday they may remember you and refuse the coupon.

The fine print reads 18% gratuity added to pre-discounted check amount. Not valid on Holidays.
We always leave a tip on the table for the waitress is 18% added to the bill plus the tip or is it part of the bill and they give it to the waitress . Not really sure how to read into this?

Gratuity is the tip. Many people think that because they are only paying $10-15 for $20-30 meal that they only need to tip on the discounted price, so now they just add it in to the bill. Now if you feel the waitress/waiter deserves more, you are welcome to leave more. Also, make sure what days you can use your certificate. Some say only Sun-Thurs!

You also need to read the terms and conditions part when you check out. Thats where it says only one coupon per party and only one per month.

Each restaurant has it's own rules for using the certificate. there are also general rules for all coupons. They call these general rules "restaurant specific" but they are for all the coupons, I have 10 in my hands right now and they all say the same thing.
I will cut and paste one of my certificates here to show you.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

Redeemable only at: xxxxxxx xxxxx
Address: 395 XXXXXX XXX
XXXXXX, XX
Telephone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Special Instructions: Minimum purchase of $50. 18% Gratuity added prior to discount. Valid for Dinner ONLY. Excludes: Alcohol. One certificate per table. No split checks.

RESTAURANT SPECIFIC GIFT CERTIFICATES
Limit one (1) redemption per party, per month, per restaurant.
Limit one (1) Restaurant Specific Gift Certificate per redemption
Only one Restaurant Specific Gift Certificate can be used per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.
Use of Restaurant Specific Gift Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant.

It goes on to say you can't use other coupons, gift certificates or promotions for the restaurant at the same time
Cannot be used for taxes or tips
no cash value, valid for parties of 2 or more, for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
Can be exchanged for another certificate within 90 days of purchase (Wrong because I had one that was almost 10 months old that the restaurant closed and they credited me for it and I bought one for another restaurant)
Expires one year from purchase (this they do stick to, I misplaced one and found it after the year and they didn't credit me but it only cost me $.80)

I just bought 2 of them for $6.00 with the 80% off code and get 50.00 off dinner not bad in my opion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter