• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurant.com and Auerole

jeepgirl30

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased gift certificates from restaurant.com for Auerole's? I'm just wondering how the restrictions work and if I can purchase 2 of the cards and use together?

It looks amazing and I'd love to try it but we are trying to stay on a budget!

Hi jeepgirl30,
I have used the Restaurant.com certificates many times in Vegas as well as where I live. I have not ever been to Auerole so I can not comment on that restaurant specifically.I did log into my Restaurant.com account. I looked at the recent certificates I purchased and read their rules. It does say the following on each certificate:

Limit one redemption per party,per month, and per restaurant.
Limit one gift certificate per redemption. Only one certificate can be used per party even if the party is seated at different tables.

It looks like you will only be able to use one certificate based on their rules.

I did look today at the available restaurants in Vegas and there was one for Border Grill. I have been there and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food was fantastic as well as the service.It was also a good value.

Sorry I do not have any insight on Auerole though I hope my information was helpful. Whatever you decide have a great trip!! :cool1:

???
________
ALASKA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Disney's union supports the union I belong to, so when I signed up for it, the company that offers the discounts also offers discounts for other companies which they also support, and restaurant.com is one of them, so I assume it is legit.

I can't comment on the cards but I can tell you that the food and service is very good at Aureole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter