restaurant.com and Auerole

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by jeepgirl30, Aug 10, 2009.

1. jeepgirl30

jeepgirl30 DIS Veteran

Has anyone purchased gift certificates from restaurant.com for Auerole's? I'm just wondering how the restrictions work and if I can purchase 2 of the cards and use together?

It looks amazing and I'd love to try it but we are trying to stay on a budget!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jamie@dvcstore

jamie@dvcstore DIS Veteran

Hi jeepgirl30,
    I have used the Restaurant.com certificates many times in Vegas as well as where I live. I have not ever been to Auerole so I can not comment on that restaurant specifically.I did log into my Restaurant.com account. I looked at the recent certificates I purchased and read their rules. It does say the following on each certificate:

Limit one redemption per party,per month, and per restaurant.
    Limit one gift certificate per redemption. Only one certificate can be used per party even if the party is seated at different tables.

It looks like you will only be able to use one certificate based on their rules.

I did look today at the available restaurants in Vegas and there was one for Border Grill. I have been there and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food was fantastic as well as the service.It was also a good value.

Sorry I do not have any insight on Auerole though I hope my information was helpful. Whatever you decide have a great trip!! :cool1:

???
    ________
    ALASKA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

4. firefox2

firefox2 Mouseketeer

Disney's union supports the union I belong to, so when I signed up for it, the company that offers the discounts also offers discounts for other companies which they also support, and restaurant.com is one of them, so I assume it is legit.

5. laudnergomez

laudnergomez Earning My Ears

I've never had a problem with R.com

6. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

I can't comment on the cards but I can tell you that the food and service is very good at Aureole.