Restaurant choice for birthday

lilkatabb

lilkatabb
My Family and I(3 girls-8,5,2) are planning a trip in September for my birthday and I was hoping someone would have a good idea on a restaurant that would be good. We will be at Magic Kingdom but are willing to leave the park if we have to. Any ideas? :idea:

What better way to spend your B-Day (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ) then in the Castle and your girls will love it ºOº

I agree with PP--dinner in the castle! Crystal Palace would also be fun with children the ages that yours are.

I wish I could recommend Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary because it has a great celebratory atmosphere, but I can't. The service has been lousy the past 2 times we've been there. :sad1:

I think the castle would be great for lunch or breakfast, i would NOT do it for dinner. Although you meet Cinderella at dinner the food is really not worth it. It depends on which characters they like if they like Pooh and friends i eould go with Crystal Palace, but for an experience I would stick with the castle.

i think ohana would be a fun restaurant to celebrate a birthday. your daughters would most likely have a good time participating in the coconut races and the other activities they have for the kids and it doesnt hurt that the food is very good! its at the polynesian so it wouldnt be taking out too much time if you want to go back to mk later in the night. if you had a later reservation, you could also watch the fireworks from your table! i dont know about you, but that sounds like a good birthday to me! :thumbsup2

The Grand Floridian also has a character meal that sounds like fun. It's also on the monorail so it would be a quick trip out of the park.

I disagree with a previous poster. We went to Chef Mickey's for a birthday breakfast and we LOVED it!! I have heard that dinner wasn't as good though.

I would say my choice would be O'hana - they have kids activities and the Polynesian hotel is beautiful - take a walk out on the beach after dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter