ressies

CdnPoohBear

Earning My Ears
Just made Vero reservations today. Oceanview Inn room for early May. We are so excited!!! Travelling will be DH and DS and DD. The children will be ages 4 and 3.
I know this has been asked many times, but here I go again, about how long of a drive from Orlando??
Are there many dining choices in or around Vero, or you limited to the resort itself? How far is Daytona Beach??

I would appreciate any tips or advice!!!:)

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

The drive is listed as roughly 2 hours from the airport or 2 1/2 hours from WDW. However, folks have reported making the trip in much less time. So, your mileage may vary. ;)

Vero has quite a few restaurants to explore. It's a winter getaway for the wealthy so there are lots of places to try. Not all of them are as "kid friendly" as others, but several casual places have been mentioned here including The Patio and Mr. Mantee's.

Can't help you on the Daytona question.

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought the drive was much less, so I am very glad that I asked. We have a departing flight out of Orlando at 103Oam our last day so I guess we'll have to judge when we get there how much time to allow for the return drive to the airport.

We went to HH last summer, and we are very excited about exploring VB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter