Ressies for HIFS

Mushu2u

Earning My Ears
I just made reservations at HIFS...for this weekend, all the discounted rates were unavailable, So my rate was 169. per night for a kidsuite....after I made the ressies I found a "Priority club" to join for Holiday Inns....But can find no info on whether or not I can get any rate reduction with this "club"..can anyone give me some insider info on it ??

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose ?

You should get a discount with priority club but probably not much. Might save you $5.00 a night.
Try www.travelonline.com You should be able to get a better rate there. We just got back on Tues.&kids suite was $132.00 night.

Check valuetrip.com. I found cheap rates and called the HIFS and told them them that I wanted the VTRIP rate and it dropped my rate in november for the kids suites from 124 to 116.

We're also going this weekend (wed-tues) and got 111.00/night through our travel agent. Keep trying! If you still have no luck e mail me at Preb@home.com before Tuesday and I'll give you the number of my agent. I don't know if it's still available at that rate, but it was about a week ago!

Good Luck and maybe I'll see you there!

I got a quoted a rate of $159 for a kidsuite at HIFS for June 10-17, but when I mentioned I had a Magic Card (from Orlando CVB) they not only gave me a rate of :eek: $122/nite

[This message was edited by honeybees on 03-14-01 at 08:24 PM.]

As far as I know, All the "kidsuites" at HIFS are 2 bedroom kidsuites. Check their website at WWW.hifamilysuites.com to see. :D

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001
HIFS & AS Movies Sept/Oct 2001

Mushu2u -

We will be staying at HIFS next week 3/21 -3/25 and got a rate of $111 through Travelnow.com for a kidsuite. You might want to try that.

If you are going this weekend check out the bass hotels website and look at the holideals section. they have specials going for this weekend.
Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter