Ressie question

alanapapa

<font color=purple>Knows someone who drives a brai
Okay all you experts, I have a question.

For our upcoming cruise DW asked me if I would mind having DMil come along in her own cabin. I don't have any problems with this, DMil is a great person. Unfortunatly she does not have anybody to come with her, so to make it more economical we will move one of our DDs to her reservation. Now comes the question, since the DD will be a member of CC will we be able to make excursion ressie at the same time we make ours, or because DMil isnt a member will we have to wait until 75 days out? :confused3 :confused3

We can't get DMil to join this wonderful group as she is computer-phobic :badpc: .

Well, since moving anyone to MIL's stateroom will make one of your kids go to the full adult rate, why don't you just move you or DH to that room to make it a CC club room. I think that you have to keep the main person in your room or there will be an additional charge. That way you will still get to make resies at the same time.

lbgraves said:
Well, since moving anyone to MIL's stateroom will make one of your kids go to the full adult rate, why don't you just move you or DH to that room to make it a CC club room. I think that you have to keep the main person in your room or there will be an additional charge. That way you will still get to make resies at the same time.
Because we are linear thinkers who can't see the obvious. We just might do that, move me to DMil's room and keep Caropooh (DW) in with girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter