• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressie Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. I've never rented my points before, but I have a 1 bedroom reserved at Saratoga Springs from October 27-November 2nd (departing on the 2nd.) I cannot cancel it because I borrowed the points, and my use year is December. So, if I cancel it, I will have to use the points by November 30, 2005. My sister is having shoulder surgery, and I really would like to be home with her. So, as I said I've never rented before, but I have a good feedback rating on eBay under AlanAndDayna@aol.com. The reservation used 172 points, and I would like to get $1462.00 for it. If you're interested, please e-mail me at AlanAndDayna@aol.com. I already have this reservation. I can give you the reservation number before you send payment. After I receive payment through Paypal or a cashier's check, I will call DVC and change the name on the reservation to your name. I will then mail you the new paper confirmation as soon as I receive it from DVC. I will also provide you with my cell phone number in case there are any problems when you check in. :earsgirl:

Thanks,
Dayna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter