Ressie for Beaches and Cream?

Gamblers

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if we needed to make a reservation to Beaches and Cream so we could get the kitchen sink? We have a party of 11. I know when I do try and make reservations it tells me that the party is too big. I know making a reservation would make it easier to get in but really didn't know if it would be a necessity.
Thanks in advance,
Gamblers

From what I have read about Beaches & Cream, an ADR is a must for any size party. If you look at pictures of the restaurant it is tiny! They don't have a table that would accommodate 11 people. If I were you, I would make two separate adr's. Eleven people just walking up will never get a table/s.

Your party would need 3 of their booths and I think they only have 4. I would definitely try what dina7 said and make separate reservations - I'd even do 3 of them if it were me. Also, you'll have to do them each in a different name so if there are other adults in the party with their own MDE accounts, you'll want to have each one make their own.

The other trick is going to be sharing a Kitchen Sink from those 3 tables.

Yes, exactly what PPs said. If you weren't getting to kitchen sink I would say just do take out ice cream, but I'm almost positive you can't get the kitchen sink to go, it's too big!

When I was at B&C this past spring with my 5 friends, I believe all 6 of us were able to fit into 1 booth. So you might be able to squeeze into 2 booths if your lucky!

They probably don't have room to book all at once. Split into 3 groups of 4 or a group of 5 and another of 6. That should hopefully allow you to book. If not, they could be full...there aren't too many tables available to start with.

I'd definitely make an ADR as others have suggested. Last year when we were there we had an ADR but parties who did not were being turned away because their waitlist was so long. As PPs mentioned, it's a very small space.

They won't make a reservation for a party larger than 8 people. You'll have to get multiple reservations to cover the whole party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter