Ressie Calculator

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Do I remember seeing that somewhere there is a calculator program that lets you determine on what day you can start calling for reservations at the 11 month and 7 month windows?

Yep, my head!:jester: Sorry, I'm feeling like a smart YOUKNOW WHAT today! Just take the date you will be checking out, and go forward one month or 5 months for the date you can make the ressie. ie, January '05 ressie made February '04 etc. or June for 7 month window.

There's also Caskbill's My-T-Fine DVC Planner software. It's chock full o' helpfulness - even tells you when to call if you're going the day.by.day route.

My DVCPlanner program automatically calculates the 11/7 month windows for your vacations. It automatically adjusts for weekends and major holidays when MS is closed, and you can print out your vacation plan easily.

It will also report daily reservations dates, adjusting for weekends and holidays, for those busy times when you might want to call day by day.

It's free and you can get to the download site by following the link in the signature block below.

<i>Edit: Hey, Dr Tom....looks like we posted at the same time: (9:06 am). Guess you hit the submit button before I did. Thanks for posting the link.

Bill</i>

Well, I'll be, I actually use use your program, guess I just never saw/used that part of it. Will have to check it out. Thanks. Feeling like a dummy right about now.

Originally posted by RweTHEREyet
Well, I'll be, I actually use use your program, guess I just never saw/used that part of it. Will have to check it out. Thanks. Feeling like a dummy right about now.
Make sure you've got the latest version: 1.51

The very first versions (EG 1.0) did not have all of these features when first introduced 2 years ago. (Play the 'magic' screen to see what program version number you have)

Caskbill,

Thanks for developing such a great program! I use it all the time to day dream about what kind of vacation we might take next (drives my wife nuts). :p

Originally posted by twotoohappy
:( I'm sad...... I have a mac...... :(
But you'll be happy when the next wave of viruses come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter