• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resorts with Bookable King Beds

HoosierMouse1

Earning My Ears
I've tried searching for "resorts with king beds" but haven't quite found the info I'm looking for. Which resorts have bookable king bed rooms? Not suites, not handicapped-accessible, just a regular room with a king bed. Not requested, but guaranteed reservable (upcharge expected). I know POFQ is one, but am unsure of the other resorts.

Many thanks!:)

Values are requestable - and I've only ever not gotten the request once out of many stays, as it seems most people don't want them or need to have more beds. Which makes sense. Pricing here is based on room location and view (i.e., how close you are to the pool, and whether you're looking at it).

Mods and Deluxes have bookable, priced-on-their-own king rooms (i.e., these are more expensive than the "regular" rooms in the same view category).

I've tried searching for "resorts with king beds" but haven't quite found the info I'm looking for. Which resorts have bookable king bed rooms? Not suites, not handicapped-accessible, just a regular room with a king bed. Not requested, but guaranteed reservable (upcharge expected). I know POFQ is one, but am unsure of the other resorts.

Many thanks!:)

All moderates
No deluxe - see the rate charts at the link below, kings are request only

http://www.mousesavers.com/2013-walt-disney-world-resort-room-rates-season-dates/

DVC 1 bedrooms and larger have kings in the master (except SSR treehouses)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter