resorts switching question during trip.

We used bell services to transfer luggage during spring break and it was a nightmare. I learned the hardway that if you must have an essential item don't depend on getting your bags right away. I wear contacts and needed my glasses right away when we got back to the room. We were told they had tried to deliver the luggage already and we weren't in the room so we would have to wait about 30 minutes. An hour later we called again. We were told it had been loaded for delivery and would be there soon. Three hours later it arrived. So just a word of caution if you have any essentials that would cause a problem with a delay, pack a small lightweight bag with you to put those item(s) in and carry with you.

And yes, they still expected their tip.

I would just walk your stuff over...
Probably a shorter walk than you carried in airport...
Kerri

Thanks for the answer. I was afraid of looking like some hick walking around the two resorts with all my belongs. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter