Resorts detachable shower heads

brockash

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to get a list together of DIS resorts with detachable shower heads.

I know it seems petty, but it really does make things so much easier in washing our girls hair.

I know Swan has them (honestly the reason we chose it over Dolphin) and I think I'm seeing that Pop rooms hage them, but not All-Stars? I think when we stayed in the villas at Poly one. of the showers had the detachable kind.

Does anyone know of other Disney resorts that do?

TIA!

Wilderness Lodge has them. If you do a search for a resort video tour, you will be able to see the bathrooms. I searched for Wilderness Lodge and they did a video tour of the updated rooms. Just be sure and look at the date of the video to be sure it is current information.

I seem to recall that the DVC 1-bedroom I stayed in at Copper Creek (within Wilderness Lodge) had them. But I always seem to get stuck in the handicapped-accessible villas. Not sure if it makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter