Resorts & Airline Check In? (Southwest)

militarymama

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We'll be staying at POR and I'm wondering if we'll be able to print our boarding passes for our trip home before we leave the resort.

Is there a "business center" or somewhere I could go to do this?

We're flying Southwest and we can print our boarding passes 24 hours before our flight. If there is somewhere else we can do this on Disney Property we could probably work that into the day before we leave.

Thanks for any suggestions!

When I stayed at POFQ last July (2005) I just went to the check in desk and asked if they can print them. They did and it wasn't a problem at all!

I am very happy to hear that they will print your boarding passes. I am flying SW in August and was wondering the same thing. Thanks! :thumbsup2

We stay at POR every Feb and they always print off the boarding passes. Enjoy!

Is that the same at all resorts? I was wondering the same thing. We are staying at the Swan and would like to print up the tickets before heading back to the airport.

missummer said:
Is that the same at all resorts? I was wondering the same thing. We are staying at the Swan and would like to print up the tickets before heading back to the airport.

I know all the Disney resorts will do it for you. With the Swan and Dolphin not being Disney tho, you never know... :confused3

ConcKahuna said:
I know all the Disney resorts will do it for you. With the Swan and Dolphin not being Disney tho, you never know... :confused3

I can say that even the Disney Resorts won't always do them for you but the Dolphin did them for me in Feb 06.

I have had them done for me at the Dolphin as well as the AKL but have recently had the Boardwalk say no they could not do it (5/06). I just walked over to the business center at the Dolphin and did it myself as I didn't feel comforatable asking the concierge at the Dolphin when I wasn't a guest that trip.

You can also have someone at home do it for you or even check in via a cellphone if you have the capability. Then you just re-print the pass when you get to the airport.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter