Resort Xmas Decorations - Up til When?

CinderALLIE

DIS Veteran
When do the Resort Christmas Decorations get taken down? Are they up for all of December or do they go away after Christmas Day??

Just trying to schedule in when I should go as I have ADRs end of december at resorts but may have to take away a little time from Theme Park and go a little bit earlier.

Mainly interested in the Gingerbread House and Carousel.

Thanks

The Christmas decorations are up until the first week of January, usually around the 5-7. The just disappear over night. It's amazing how fast they are gone. This is an Osborne Family Christmas year with all the lights up at Disney Studios. If you haven't seem this you really should try to fit it in, it is a must see. I think the last night for it is Jan. 1st. :santa:

The Christmas decorations are up until the first week of January, usually around the 5-7. The just disappear over night. It's amazing how fast they are gone. This is an Osborne Family Christmas year with all the lights up at Disney Studios. If you haven't seem this you really should try to fit it in, it is a must see. I think the last night for it is Jan. 1st. :santa:
The last night for the Osborne Lights is Jan. 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter