• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort to Port Pick Up Question

sweetinmaine

DIS Veteran
We're sailing in March and were wondering about the pick up schedule for Saratoga Springs. Does anyone know if it's a first stop or do they go to the other DTD resorts first like OKW and the POR? Thanks!

It's true that there is no set pick up schedule. I can share our experience when we stayed at POFQ before our Fantasy cruise in November 2012.

We were scheduled to be picked up at 12:15, but it was more like 12:30 before we left POFQ. The bus had stopped at SSR, then our resort (POFQ), and then we stopped at POR to pick up more guests. We were then on our way to the port. I would say the bus was about 3/4 full.

Hope this helps! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter