• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Specific Merchandise is coming back !

They've had it at a few resorts for the past year and I know it was really popular. I meant to go by BC last Oct to look at it (as that was where I stayed trip before last), but didn't get there. I'd be happy if POFQ was included in stuff this year but it may still be deluxe and DVC resorts from the look of it.

I hope they continue, I think they would get a decent return on the investment at this point.

This is great..I have a few items from our last stay at the Poly like magnets..but would love mugs and shirts.

Just got back from Poly last night. They have a couple of different style tshirts for ladies, kids and men, keychains, magnets, window decals, and a cute blue canvas tote bag which I just had to have. Also shot glasses, tiki glasses, mug and a beautiful print of the Poly by Larry Dotson. Happy shopping

any chance you can show us a photo of the bag? I'm not going till Oct but my niece is going next week. I may need to have her grab it for me! :)

any chance you can show us a photo of the bag? I'm not going till Oct but my niece is going next week. I may need to have her grab it for me! :)

I can take a picture of it on my Iphone but I don't know how to post it here. If you can explain it to me I'll try to post it

I can take a picture of it on my Iphone but I don't know how to post it here. If you can explain it to me I'll try to post it

oh boy....me either! lol I don't have an iPhone and I'm just barely techy enough to finally have figured out how to post to my FB with my Droid! :lmao: Maybe someone else can step in and help us figure it out. Thanks!!!

Love the new resort merchandise! I got a tee shirt, key chain, and shot glass at the Boardwalk this past weekend.

Very cool. Last year I was somewhat disappointed that a lot of the merchandise found at the shops was available either online or in the Disney Store back home. While I understand not everyone has a Disney Store in their hometown I like to bring back things that are unique and specific to our trip.

Same here...our family was bored with the same old merchandise wherever we went. On our last trip we barley came home with any souvenirs, so I can't wait to see what's in the resort shops this summer.

When I went in 2008 I saw a black women's hoodie with the Polynesian logo in Swarovski crystals. It was $180 if I remember correctly so I didn't buy it (I was down for a wedding and was a college student so I could barely afford to eat during that trip!). Despite the outrageous price, I could kick myself for not getting it! I haven't seen it on eBay or anything either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter