Resort soaps

Do they leave just one of each shampoo, conditioner, soap etc? And how often?

We are a family of 4, Staying at Gf and unsure if to take our own?

They leave one of each (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, and facial soap). Mousekeeping has been nice enough to supply my family with extra soaps, when needed.

I would recommend bringing your own to be on the safe side.

Personally, I prefer to bring my own shampoo and conditioner, I also bring 2 large bars of soap and shower gel. I like to have options. :)

I hate grapefruit so I also bring my own toiletries. It's always confused me as to why they use citrus scents at almost all of the resorts (at least all of the ones I go to). I would think a clean non-fruity scent would appeal to the masses more.

I wish they used the Sea Salt at all Deluxes. Is it only used at GF? I know it's supposed to be the most "deluxe" of the deluxes, but c'mon!! How is it not at Beach and Yacht Club?! Okay, ending my toiletry rant now...

The values still have the Mickey head cap bottles?!!!?? I'm jealous! I was so sad when the deluxe resorts quit having those bottles!!!! We were at YC last week that they had the Sea Salt. Last year when we stayed there it was the Grapefruit. For the last several years, it has been one or the other where we have stayed. I think they might rotate the scents. I was thrilled because Sea Salt is my favorite, but DD was sad because she wanted the Grapefruit as it is her favorite and I won't buy it for her at home because she is 9 and uses WAY too much at a time and it is really expensive.

At the deluxes, if you pick up the bottles from the bathroom counter and put them in your bag, or put them in the shower open and partially used, they will leave a new set the next day. As long as we have them off the counter, they have always replaced them every day for us. If you like the scents, I don't think you need to take your own. If you were not to have enough, all you would have to do would be to call housekeeping and I'm sure they would bring you some.

all you have to do to get more soap is ask or hide it and they will leave you more here is what I have form my few trips this is in a gallon bag

Attachments

• shop .jpg
    shop .jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
Thank you for the advice :).

I will take my own but I look forward to seeing and smelling the resort ones. It's the little things :flower:. Never stayed on site before so it's all new to me.

The values still have the Mickey head cap bottles?!!!?? I'm jealous! I was so sad when the deluxe resorts quit having those bottles!!!! We were at YC last week that they had the Sea Salt. Last year when we stayed there it was the Grapefruit. For the last several years, it has been one or the other where we have stayed. I think they might rotate the scents. I was thrilled because Sea Salt is my favorite, but DD was sad because she wanted the Grapefruit as it is her favorite and I won't buy it for her at home because she is 9 and uses WAY too much at a time and it is really expensive.

At the deluxes, if you pick up the bottles from the bathroom counter and put them in your bag, or put them in the shower open and partially used, they will leave a new set the next day. As long as we have them off the counter, they have always replaced them every day for us. If you like the scents, I don't think you need to take your own. If you were not to have enough, all you would have to do would be to call housekeeping and I'm sure they would bring you some.

I never knew BC/YC had the Sea Salt! I've stayed there about 3x over the past 2 years and I've always gotten grapefruit :(

I never knew BC/YC had the Sea Salt! I've stayed there about 3x over the past 2 years and I've always gotten grapefruit :(

We got sea salt our first stay at BC, but since then it has been the grapefruit until last week's trip. I was so excited to see the sea salt! The gallon bag picture gap2368 posted from a "few" trips, is pretty much what I brought home this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter