Resort Room Number Diagrams- An Inventory (UPDATED)

Ronald Duck

Another Disney Fanatic
Among my Disney obsessions is collecting Resort maps. The ones you get at Check-In are easy to find, but the ones that have the actual room numbering scheme on them are tough to find (and I'm an expert "Googler")...probably because Disney prefers it that way to minimize specific room number requests. I don't care about that...I just like the maps!!! I'd also be happy to make all of them available to DISers on a web site some day.

In any case, I have found a few of them, but I'm looking for more. The Resorts for which I have Room Number diagrams (or that I know are available) are:

Wilderness Lodge (I got a diagram from a TA and have posted it on the Web)
Pop Century (this one first appeared in the POP FAQ, and it is also posted on the Web...in fact, the link is in a currently-active thread on this Resorts Forum)
All-Star Resorts (available on Deb's allEars site)
Polynesian (available on Tikiman's GREAT web site)
Magnolia Bend section of PO-Riverside (I've seen this on "older" resort maps available at check-in, and I have one myself)
Beach Club (I now have links to these two resorts)
Contemporary Resort ( Now have a URL)

All the rest I'm looking for. In particular, I'd love to find them for:

Alligator Bayou section of PO-Riverside (I'll be staying there in August)

...but I'd be happy to find any others. Can anyone help? Thanks!

You can find Polynesian on Tikiman's site. Id like to see Wilderness Lodge's.

I might still have a copy of Contemporary's 14th Floor...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! said:
You can find Polynesian on Tikiman's site. Id like to see Wilderness Lodge's.

I might still have a copy of Contemporary's 14th Floor...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Can't believe I forgot about Tikiman's site! Thanks for the reminder.

If you find the CR map, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the map you get at check-in at the Contemporary has the numbering on it. Or, at least, I'm pretty sure I have one. Let me see if I can dig it out.

I'd love to see these maps.

I'd also be willing to put them up on my website, if you'd like.

I would also like to see one for the "Alligator Bayou" section of Port Orleans Riverside. We're staying there for the first time in May '07 so a map/diagram with the actual room numbers would be great!!!

Thanks! :wave2:
Carla

Ronald Duck said:
Among my Disney obsessions is collecting Resort maps. The ones you get at Check-In are easy to find, but the ones that have the actual room numbering scheme on them are tough to find (and I'm an expert "Googler")...probably because Disney prefers it that way to minimize specific room number requests. I don't care about that...I just like the maps!!! I'd also be happy to make all of them available to DISers on a web site some day.

In any case, I have found a few of them, but I'm looking for more. The Resorts for which I have Room Number diagrams (or that I know are available) are:

Wilderness Lodge (I got a diagram from a TA and have posted it on the Web)
Pop Century (this one first appeared in the POP FAQ, and it is also posted on the Web...in fact, the link is in a currently-active thread on this Resorts Forum)
All-Star Resorts (available on Deb's allEars site)
Polynesian (available on Tikiman's GREAT web site)
Magnolia Bend section of PO-Riverside (I've seen this on "older" resort maps available at check-in, and I have one myself)
Beach Club (I now have links to these two resorts)
Contemporary Resort ( Now have a URL)

All the rest I'm looking for. In particular, I'd love to find them for:

Alligator Bayou section of PO-Riverside (I'll be staying there in August)

...but I'd be happy to find any others. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I love those maps that are room-specific, too. Please do share with us--maybe a sticky one day--would be great!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter