• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Room Discounts With Annual Passes

Liz&Griff'smom

Mouseketeer
My family and I are planning a six night vacation at WDW in June. We are also going in September and maybe December. We are thinking about purchasing annual passes. Is there anyway to find out if there is any resort room discounts for annual passholders in June and if so, how much? We have currently booked a vacation package for early June with the spring Disney special. I am just trying to see if we would be able to stay at a Disney Resort for close to the same price with an annual pass as the special (I am only referring to the hotel room price.). Thanks for your help. :)

I found if I logged in to the Disney website before searching for hotels, I could see the annual passholder discounts even though I don't have an annual pass.

Of course they may not have released discounts that far ahead :)

I believe that the room discounts for AP holders go through 06/15 as erionm stated. But if you are going on June, you should be able to book a room only bounce back offer for December.

I just got back on Monday from a trip to WDW, and the current bounce back offer is a room only discount of 35% for deluxe and deluxe villa resorts and lesser discounts for mods and values. The dates available went right to the end of this year. Last June I stayed at AKL and the bounce back offer was for a room only discount through the end of the year, so if that time frame continues this year, you should see the same bounce back offer in June that I saw the other day.

You can book the room with the bounce back, and if an AP offer that has a higher discount comes out, they will apply the AP discount to your existing reservation, depending on availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter