Resort Requests -- TOO LATE???

corlyjones

Earning My Ears
I am sorry if this is a stupid question or if it has been answered a dozen times - please indulge me with any advice you may have. We are leaving for our first WDW trip and I did not know that we could make requests like first floor or close to transportation. We will be staying at the Poly and I asked for a non-smoking room while making my reservation months ago. I am going with a newly 4 year old and newly 2 year old and my husband who has had his hips replaced fairly recently (and normally has a handicapped parking permit). Is there any chance I can still request a first floor room that is near the transportation area? Is it too late? What is the best way to make a request that is so last minute? Would I do better just asking for a first floor room when we got to the hotel on Sunday?:confused3

Thanks so much for any help.

:banana: You can try to send a fax directly to the resort and ask for your ultimate, must have requests. They can not promise anything. I would fax it once every day prior to leaving. If you have a reason as to why you would like these requests, then put that in the fax as well. Example - I am staying at WL in August and I have 2 rooms because we have 5 in our immediate family and I am taking both my mother and aunt. So, I am asking that we have connecting rooms because one of my little DD's will be in that other room and it would be best to be able to just open the door up inbetween all of us.

I have read allearsnet.com and they suggest that you send it to the resort 4 days prior. Some resorts are better about still looking over these requests and others are not as good. I can only assume that since the Poly is such a great resort that they will try their best to accommodate your needs.

ENJOY your trip. We are going to stay at they Poly for our next trip.:banana: :banana:

I asked this same question not long ago and one person gave me this number to call. 407-939-1000. You can still make a request and also mention it when you check in but theres no guarantee. Good Luck! I leave in 8 days.

You should call reservations and have it added to your reservation. Most resorts are ignoring faxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter