Resort Refrigerator?

SpecialFXKid

Earning My Ears
This may sound like a really stupid question... I've probably come aross the answer a billion times in the past year and a half of planning, but i can't seem to remember how much refrigerators cost to have one in a resort room (ASMo). Can anyone help give my brain a good kick with the answer?

the fridges are $10/aday but if you ahve a king bed room there is a fridge in the room!

Thanks alot... i knew it was 10 bucks a day, or 10 total.. didn't know which.

Yo uget one in a King sized bedroom? excellent.. i'll keep that in mind. :)

Hi,

Sometimes if the king size bed is in a handicap accessible room with a roll in shower there is a fridge. Sometimes not. I've had it happen both ways at the All Star Resorts when we've stayed there.

I didn't have a roll in shower just a king size bed and there was a fridge.

From what I can tell Fridges do not come standard in ANY room, King or other wise. They cost $10/night. I think milmore104 just got lucky and the fridge was never removed from the room from the previous guest.

We requested a King room in March at ASMu. We were given a handicapped accesible room (open shower, et al) and there was a fridge in our room. We were rather surprised, as it was hidden in one of the cabinets of the dresser, and looked like it was a permanent fixture.

:earsgirl: Krissy

Krissalee, that is exactly what happened to us one time at All Star Music. We had a handicap accessible room and there was a fridge behind one of the doors in the armoire that has the dresser and holds the tv. But I have also been in the exact same type of room and there is not a fridge, so I think WDW 2002 is correct in that it is probably just luck of the draw.....might be one, but best not to count on it(smile).

I am an insulin diabetic, and if you bring a letter from your Dr. stating that you use insulin. Disney does give you the fridge for FREE. So all you diabetic's out there bring your letter's.

Hug's

Hi MsDisney23!

Those of us on the DISabilities board have talked about this topic (insulin and a fridge), and it is really inconsistent at Disney. I have talked with them at the Swan, and even though I take 3 different medications that need to be refrigerated (none of them insulin), I still have to pay if I want a fridge in the room. What people report is that sometimes they won't charge you for a fridge for medical reasons and sometimes they do charge you, even if you need the fridge for medications.

What the different resorts have told others in the past, is that if you need to refrigerate something then you can do that at the front desk, which just doesn't work well for me since I take my medications at different times and don't want to have to go down to the front desk in my jammies to get my medication(smile).

I wish that it were more consistent and not just who is lucky that day(smile).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter