Resort quick service suggestions

hannouz4

Earning My Ears
I wondered what resorts had good quick service that you guys could suggest. I have all are TS set and some are odd times so we will have some QS to fit in and I thought we may venture around to other resorts as a break from parks. We are staying at POFQ

We tried the Contempo Cafe during our last visit and enjoyed it. I would go back especially if we were in the area.

Since you are staying at POFQ, head next door to the POR food court-its really great!

I also love the food court at Pop Century, and the counter service at the Wilderness Lodge. Captain Cooks at the Poly has always been my favorite, but I haven't been since the new menu started.

If you've never checked out Animal Kingdom Lodge, this would be a perfect excuse to do it. If you would decide to do that and take a bus, get off at the second AKL stop. The first is Kidani, the second is Jambo. Jambo is where the quick service is located.

I wondered what resorts had good quick service that you guys could suggest. I have all are TS set and some are odd times so we will have some QS to fit in and I thought we may venture around to other resorts as a break from parks. We are staying at POFQ

Our favorite resort CS is Captain Cooks at the Poly, followed by Roaring Forks at WL and Mara at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter