• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Pricing for 2014

Mizzcoreta

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the rest of the resort pricing for 2014 comes out? I'm looking at a four day cruise in 12/14 and then maybe a few days at the parks but would like to get an idea of the pricing.

Does anyone know when the rest of the resort pricing for 2014 comes out? I'm looking at a four day cruise in 12/14 and then maybe a few days at the parks but would like to get an idea of the pricing.

Try posting this on the Resorts board...I am sure you will get tons of info there.

Actually I think I will move this thread there for you.

MJ

Rack rates for the following year come out in August usually, but the last two years, they have released them in July.

For right now, they can quote you the highest rack rate for that season on a room-only reservation to give you an idea, but it would mostly be higher than expected and not a perfect tool if you are planning costs down to the penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter