Resort Pools

HookedOnDiz

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the pools at the resorts, but first I wanted to say... This is the first time for me posting here, but I have been reading the boards for months and wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the great advice here... you helped save me over $1000 on my Honeymoon in April:D

My question... we are staying at the Boardwalk Inn, waterview room, and I was curious about what the policy is for using a pool at a another resort... are you able to do this? or do they limit you to your own resort? Thanks !

You may use the Luna Park Pool and both quiet pools at the BWI/BWV. You may not use any other resort's swimming pool, per Disney policy. UNLESS... the main pool at your resort is shut down, they will permit you to "pool hop". You will see a notice in your room should that happen.

:)

welcometink.jpg

<font color="#FFOOFF">Glad you decided to join us! If there is anything you need to know about Disney, you'll find it here!</font>

You're only allowed to use a pool when you show a cast member your resort ID. If you go to a different resort, you might get lucky and won't have to show your ID, but you probably will have to.

The pool on the BWI side is a beautiful "honeymoon" pool in a rose garden setting. The BWV side pool is the bells & whistles slide at the pool atmosphere. And, you've got another pool on the BWV side as well. Pool hopping to other resorts isn't permitted but I don't think you'll need to anyway! Happy Honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter