resort pillows

jwmccullough

Earning My Ears
Please bear with me as I know this is not the sexiest topic on the board, but does anyone happen to know what brand of pillows Disney uses at their resorts. We were down a month and a half ago, and all I have heard from my wife since we have come home is how much she loved those pillows. So I am hopeful that someone will know and pass along the info so that I can try to track the pillows down for a Christmas gift. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!
Jess

jwmccullough said:
...does anyone happen to know what brand of pillows Disney uses at their resorts. We were down a month and a half ago, and all I have heard from my wife since we have come home is how much she loved those pillows.

The only thing that I can recommend is sending an e-mail via the "Contact Us" link that is found on the bottom of the official WDW website (click here). Pose your question in your message and state the specific resort that you stayed in. They might be able to help you out. It is certainly worth a try.

Which resort did you stay at? At the ones we've stayed at, I always think the pillows feel very flat and I've brought my own pillow on our last few trips.

I'd love to know, too! Those pillows are like great big marshmallows! :teeth: Very, very comfortable :cloud9:

P.S. We've had this type of pillow at the Polynesian and the Wilderness Lodge.

Gees, the pillows in the deluxe resorts must be alot better than in the DVC resorts. Ours in our one-bedroom villa at BWV were the most miserable foam things I've ever had in a hotel. When I called housekeeping to get some feather ones (which I've done many times before), housekeeping said that BWV had discontinued making feather pillows available as an alternative to the awful foam things. Made me long for the heavenly beds at the Dolphin/Swan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter