Resort Perks

WDW4me2012

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I have questions about staying Disney Property. If you stay on Disney Property but don't buy tickets through them do you still get the perks of the extra magic hours? Also if someone you know is staying on Disney Property but you aren't is it possible to somehow get to use their perks as well, like the extra magic hours? Thank you!

Hi all, I have questions about staying Disney Property. If you stay on Disney Property but don't buy tickets through them do you still get the perks of the extra magic hours? Also if someone you know is staying on Disney Property but you aren't is it possible to somehow get to use their perks as well, like the extra magic hours? Thank you!

Extra magic hours are connected to your room key, not your ticket. For morning extra magic hours, each person has to show their room key to get in early. For evening, each person has to show their room key at every ride. If you don't have a room key, you don't get to use it.

Everyone staying on property has a KTTWC (Key to the World Card) or, soon, the magicband. Even children over the age of 3 have to show their card to enjoy EMH.

Extra Magic Hours is a perk for guests of Disney resorts. It doesn't matter where you buy your tickets.

Each registered guest of a Disney resort gets a resort ID/room key card, called the Key to the World card, that has their name printed on it. In order to gain admittance to the parks for morning EMH, you must show this card.

For evening EMH, you must show the card before boarding any rides or entering any shows. If you're not a resort guest and you stay in the park after regular closing time, you'll be able to eat and shop during evening EMH, but that's it. No rides, no shows.

So no, if you're not staying at a Disney resort, there's no way for you to use EMH.

Extra Magic Hours is a perk for guests of Disney resorts. It doesn't matter where you buy your tickets.

Each registered guest of a Disney resort gets a resort ID/room key card, called the Key to the World card, that has their name printed on it. In order to gain admittance to the parks for morning EMH, you must show this card.

For evening EMH, you must show the card before boarding any rides or entering any shows. If you're not a resort guest and you stay in the park after regular closing time, you'll be able to eat and shop during evening EMH, but that's it. No rides, no shows.

So no, if you're not staying at a Disney resort, there's no way for you to use EMH.

Very detailed thank u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter