• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Package Paperwork

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
When should we get our packet? We are 30 days out. We got ME tags etc but not the resort packet. I'm getting nervous!!!!:confused3

We got ours 28 days before the trip. If you have a TA it goes there first so it takes longer. If you haven't gotten it in another few weeks I would call.

When should we get our packet? We are 30 days out. We got ME tags etc but not the resort packet. I'm getting nervous!!!!:confused3

Usually right around 30 days, but I wouldn't even start to wonder until about 20 days out.

Documents are coming a little slower right now. Just got docs for a 1/08/12 trip on Tuesday 12/20/11.

We leave Jan 1 and got ours yesterday. We however did not book till about 30 days out.

got me beat we leave Jan 8th nothing yet but I did talk to ta and she thinks she'll have them mailed out by Monday yay!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

We also arrive on 1/8 and didn't get our docs until 12/19. The kicker was we still hadn't gotten our ME docs.:eek: Called them that night and our information had never made it into their system. So they got it all again and said we would have them in 7-10 days. Talk about cutting it close! :worried:

We are arriving the same day!! :woohoo:I haven't received our resort paperwork either. Please let us know what tgey say if you call!!

Heh :) me too!

And no I don't have anything yet either. Not too worried yet, in fact I expect them to take a bit longer to get here than averagesince they need to be sent internationally.

I'm looking forward to getting that mail!! :dance3:

It's way too early to be worried about the paperwork. This year we got ours 19 days out, last year 20 days, and the year before 15 days. It's always been around 20 days or closer so don't worry about it until you are about 2 weeks out.

I'm going on Jan 21st which is my first Disney world trip with my best friends!!!!!
But I have not get the packet yet..will they send to oversea visitors?
Is it OK if we go without it? (I'll print the reservation pages..)

We arrive on January 11th. We got our ME tags, but no WDW paperwork...at what point do I call? Do I need to call? We have an email confirmation. Is there really anything in the packet that we HAVE to have upon arrival?
Thanks

We arrive on January 11th. We got our ME tags, but no WDW paperwork...at what point do I call? Do I need to call? We have an email confirmation. Is there really anything in the packet that we HAVE to have upon arrival?
Thanks

They say it takes 7-10 days for the paperwork to arrive so I'd call later this week if you're concerned about it. There's nothing vital in the package paperwork, though, just some vouchers that few people actually use - a few bucks' worth of arcade credits, discounts on mini-golf and watersports, etc. The ME documents are the important Mickey Mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter