• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindymindy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a picture of what the 2013 resort mugs look like? I wasn't a huge fan of Mickey and Friends at the pool design last year and was hoping for a change!

CanadianGuy said:
Just got back last Friday.. same mug.

In my head, I have this 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' sized warehouse filled with cases of resort mugs to last another decade or two before they need to order more with a new design.

Not sure why it's a no-no. People are curious and it doesn't have to be for bad intentions. We have 10 of the Mikey and Friend style mug. We aren't doing dining plan anymore and will buy mugs once a new one comes out. Staying DVC it's not as convenient to refill the mugs so we haven't used them last few trips. We've gotten them with DDP and just bring them home to use. I hope they have a new one soon as our collection is getting too one-note

Not sure why it's a no-no. People are curious and it doesn't have to be for bad intentions. We have 10 of the Mikey and Friend style mug. We aren't doing dining plan anymore and will buy mugs once a new one comes out. Staying DVC it's not as convenient to refill the mugs so we haven't used them last few trips. We've gotten them with DDP and just bring them home to use. I hope they have a new one soon as our collection is getting too one-note

It's not a no-no to ask about the mugs, just not supposed start a new thread. All mug questions should be posted in the "The One and Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread". :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2447967

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter